Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

WiccaandWitchcraft - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* WiccaandWitchcraft > Topics

Subject: Being wiccan
Replies: 9 Views: 1239

ravenlun 26.03.08 - 05:47am
It seems that the reaction I get from most Christians ranges from ridicule to hostility. Why is that? Why are they so intolerant? *

penta 30.03.08 - 05:20pm
Sum religions prefer ppl 2 b narrow minded! *

horus1 8.05.08 - 02:52pm
Raven, some Christians are coming from a place of fear. They have been brainwashed their entire life into fear of everything that's non Christian. There's not much we can do for them. *

shipton 9.05.08 - 05:34pm
Most ppl hav only horror storys 2 draw on its not just christians. All we cn do is b open n show dat we r gud ppl n hope it brings understanding. I went 2 witchfest last yr with a christian so not all r like dat. *

j_aten 11.05.08 - 04:04pm
I also have a problem with people who think they can be evil Pagans or incorperate Satan into Paganism. Obviously we don't believe in the Christian concept of Satan, and this continues the misunderstanding. *

jboxer 6.07.08 - 07:18pm
j tx 4 the invite and merry meet. i blong to a group that consist of people of different religious views. 1 of them is a satanist. i c nothing wrong with satanism when used for good. if a pagan incorporates the good part of satanism into paganism. it *

jboxer 6.07.08 - 07:26pm
would b eclectic. what can b wrong with that? i have witnessed a satanic fire ritual and a smoke scrying to the good. ying-yang shows that all gud has bad and all bad has gud. personal opinion but urge you to review your thoughts re eclectic pagans. mp *

acdc71 28.07.09 - 06:00pm
Too many people have died in god's name for him to be real ... Personally i reckon the american indians had it right they worshiped nature and never took more than they needed... And i'm an irish catholic born and brainwashed:-) *

chic15 17.11.09 - 11:31pm
greeting everyone i cant stay long but ive been interested in this jounry i researchd this beautiful religion known as wicca paganism witchcraft THE CRAFT e.t.c and o need some guidence to help me begin ive been reading monographs 1-4 so far from the site wiicacourse.co.uk/intro i need help! *

purplewi 26.08.10 - 05:25am
I am new to wicca & was wondering why is it that when people find out who i am they r scared? My husband says i am EVIL *

* WiccaandWitchcraft Forum

Search:
topics replies

* WiccaandWitchcraft

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits